Sunday, 30 April 2017

production log 3

This is the third week where we work on the idea for our advert. I managed to finish all of my slides and saw that the person I am working with Daniel, took a while to finish all of his slides, which I didn't mind since he was almost finished with all of them, and I knew he was going to finish the power point since we need to present out power point to the whole class on Tuesday, so he needed to finish it soon anyways.

When it came to the day that we needed to present our power point to the whole class, Daniel told me that I needed to change one slide quickly before we present, so I asked sir if we could make a quick change to one of the slides, and he allowed me to quickly go on one of the computers and make the change to the slide that Daniel told me to change, turns out I needed to change the channel that we are going to place the advert on and I managed to do it quickly and it took less than a minute so we can carry on with the presentations.

When it came to presenting our power point sir actually liked our power point but mentioned that it was not a good idea to do something similar to an advert that somebody else has made, so he gave us a suggestion to do an advert based on the current internet trend "Salt Bae" but do it with a Turkish Delight instead of meat, so we agreed that we would continue working on our power point but include the "Salt Bae" idea instead of the one we already used, and we would present again next week.

This is the third entry and by finishing our power point and agreeing on a new idea, we made a lot of progress. One challenge that we had to face was thinking of a new idea since sir did not like the one that we chose, luckily sir told us an idea that we could use for the advert. Next week we plan on continuing on working on our powerpoint and present the powerpoint again with the new idea and with all the changes made.

No comments:

Post a Comment